My clients find tranquility in my quiet studio next to my home. I am located near the Firstenburg Community Center and Evergreen High School on the east side of Vancouver, WA.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
(and some Sundays for an additional after-hours fee).
SERVICE RATES: (paid by Square invoice before your session)
- Initial Abdominal Therapy with Self Care Appointment (2 hours Session) : $199 (Includes self care instruction and digital workbook, an optional re-usable castor oil pack is available for an additional $15 at your appointment. )
- Returning Abdominal Therapy Appointment (90 Minute Session): $149
- Customized Bodywork Treatment Appointment (90 Minute Session): $149
- Pregnancy Massage with Abdominal Therapy Appointment (90 Minute Session): $149
- Customized Massage including Breast therapy & self care (1 hour 45 min.): $179
- Combined Massage with Cleansing Water Ritual Appointment (2 Hour Session): $199
- Share the Experience (2 Hour Session): $199
I prefer to work in a holistic way that integrates massage with energy work and self care for more lasting results. This unfortunately limits my ability to work with insurance, so I keep my rates reasonable for the quality of care that I offer. A selection of self care products are also available for purchase in studio. Tipping is appreciated if the service exceeds your expectation, but is never expected.
If you have a health savings account (HSA) and a doctor’s prescription for massage, I can accept a HSA card for payment or provide a receipt for reimbursement. I am not in-network with any health insurance panels, but can also provide you a receipt to submit for out-of-network insurance reimbursement for massage therapy only.
Please arrive on time, freshly showered, well-hydrated, and free of scents or odors.
If you need to reschedule an appointment, please give me at least 24 hours notice. If you have any symptoms of illness, please reschedule.
I’m looking forward to helping you feel better soon.
“Karen is a sweet spirit with exceptional skills. She is able to “read” the needs of your body and massages the muscles to relaxation and wellness. Karen is current and relevant in her business. She truly integrates wellness strategies and techniques to create a total body and mind wellness program. She is the utmost professional, explaining exactly what she is doing and how it will help your particular needs. She puts you at ease with her gentle and kind manner. Karen follows Covid guidelines and makes sure her clients are safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend Karen. She is truly the best.”